Welcome to Clarens Accommodation in the heart of the Free State.
Clarens South Africa has many fantastic places to stay for a day a week or an entire holiday. Clarens has great hotels, bed & breakfast, and guest houses but Clarens Eddies offers the best value for your money in town.Book a room at affordable prices for style and comfortable accommodation in Clarens with great mountain views and many activities at Clarens Eddies self-catering guest house!
Clarens Eddie’s guest house accommodation is central to the many art galleries, restaurants, pubs and interesting shops in Clarens and is only a few minutes walk away from the center of town.
Clarens is known as the Jewel of the Freestate and its the perfect location close to a range of activities and attractions including Katse Dam, Golden Gate, Afri-ski, Mont -aux- sources, Lesotho and much more.
From Clarens Eddies accommodation guests are able to view the many atmospheres found in the surrounding mountains. Atmospheres caused by thunderstorms, rain, veld fires, mist, full moon, sunset, and sunrise. It is not only the external environment that will appeal to you but also the Eddies art gallery and the different artist’s paintings which are exhibited in all the units!
ABOUT THE OWNER
Clarens Eddies Self catering/b&b is owned by Dawn Trevelyan. The building of the Clarens Eddies Guest House in Clarens started in 1999 and was completed in 2006.
THE ACCOMMODATION CLARENS EDDIES SELF-CATERING/B&B OFFERS
Clarens Eddies Self catering/b&b offers 3 self-catering units named Santa, June, and Anki. The units Ada and Ann each are rooms only and not equipped for self-catering. They each offer a microwave, bar fridge, and electric kettle. The units Santa, Ada and Ann each sleep 2. The unit June sleeps 4 and the unit Anki sleeps 6. In total Eddies sleep, 16 guests.
* Off road parking on a devils fork fenced Guest house premises with a closed/locked gate.
* Guided mountain walks when the owner is home.
* What to do list in Clarens and area
* Assistance/help with your holiday plans
* Twenty-four hours service available on the premises
* Uncapped Wi-fi with 2 Wi-fi boosters.
* Braai facilities for Santa, June, and Anki.
* Each unit has a private entrance with no sharing of any facilities
* En-suite bathrooms with showers in the units June, Santa, Ada and Ann. The unit Anki has 2 bathrooms. Both bathrooms have showers. The one bathroom has a bath.
* Towels, electric blanket, linen, duvet and warm blanket
* Flat screen televisions with DSTV selected channels
* Outside tables and chairs
* Heaters. Fireplaces in June, Santa, and Anki. Fans.
* Anki, June, and Santa kitchens: Equipped with stove with an oven, microwave, fridge with freezer, cooking pots, kettle, toaster, outside braai facility, cooking and eating utensils
* Ada and Ann: No kitchens. No self-catering. Bar fridge, microwave, and electric kettle.
* Kitchen: Sunlight liquid, dishcloths, tea, coffee, sugar and powder milk.
* Bathroom: Toilet paper, doom and toilet spray, small hand soap and shampoo
ANKI: Openplan diningroom, lounge and kitchen. The Anki kitchen seats 6, diningroom 6 and 3 settees sitting 6. Seven designer steel chairs that can be used inside/outside.
JUNE: Seats 4 in the kitchen and 4 in the single bed room.
SANTA: Openplan Santa has a table with 2 chairs.
ADA AND ANN: Openplan Ada and Ann each has one table and 2 chairs.
* Breakfast and meals which can be arranged at nearby restaurants. The Guesthouse is a few minutes’ walk to many restaurants.
* Daily servicing of the units. We make your bed, clean the unit, fireplace, braai and wash your dishes. We daily supply you with clean towels and fill up the kitchen and bathroom supplies.
THE POSITION OF EDDIES SELF-CATERING/B&B
* Eddies Self-catering/B&B is situated in the Clarens village in the tarred Main Street
* Eddies is a few minutes’ walk to Clarens town where you will find many restaurants, curio shops, and art galleries
* The Guest House is a few minutes walk to a mountain with water streams,walking and mountain bike trails situated in Clarens VillageNature reserve.
* From Eddies it is only a few minutes walk to a dam surrounded by Mountains in the Clarens Village Nature Reserve.
CHECKING IN AND OUT
Guest check in after 2pm and check out at 10am.