A Description Of Clarens Accommodation Provided By Clarens Eddies Self Catering / B&B
Clarens is a popular tourist haven in the Eastern Free State province of South Africa. With awesome Clarens Accommodation facilities, the picturous town of Clarens is surrounded by the Maluti Mountains from the Lesotho side and the local Red Mountains.
Clarens village area offers a wide variety of accommodation in Clarens. Choosing the right Clarens accommodation is an important factor in the enjoyment of a visit to Clarens area.
Clarens Eddies Self Catering / B&B gives the potential visitor a choice between Self Catering or Bed and Breakfast. This Clarens Accommodation offers 5 apartments sleeping in total 16 people. These apartments sleep 7, 4 and 3 accommodates 2 each. Three apartments are fully self catering-stoves, microwave, fridge, outside braai facility,kettle, cooking and eating utensils and a bread toaster. Two apartments have kitchenettes-bar fridge, electric frying pan, microwave, kettle, outside braai facility, cooking and eating utensils and a bread toaster.
This Clarens Accommodation is only a few minutes’ walk from Clarens town. Visitors have lots of restaurants for breakfast, light meals and dinners within walking distance. The Clarens brewery, garment galleries, rock shop, bibliophile for the booklovers, many curio shops and art galleries make a visit to Clarens town an unforgettable experience.
Why should the potential visitor choose Clarens Eddies Self Catering / B&B? This Clarens Accommodation offers:
- Top positions on Trip advisor and Booking.com guests reviews. In 2014 and 2015 Clarens Eddies Self Catering / B&B was awarded the Trip advisor and Booking.com certificates of excellence. These awards are based on guests that stayed at and experienced this Clarens Accommodation. At Trip advisor Eddies Self Catering / B&B has the top 3 position. At Booking.com the review score is 92% with more than 230 reviews.
- This Clarens accommodation offers unbeatable hospitality! The owner lives on the premises and is 24 hours of the day available. The owner personally receives guest and orientate them on the accommodation they booked and what to do in Clarens and area.
- The mountain view on the Maluti mountains and Red mountains from three of the units are breathtaking!
- The owner introduces all guests to activities to do in Clarens and area. Contact details are provided and assistance when necessary.
- Every morning at 6am the owner summit a mountain only 10 minutes walk from Clarens Eddies. Guests are invited to join this guided mountain walk free of charge.
- At Eddies Self Catering Accommodation In Clarens you get to know Clarens, Clarens conservancy, Clarens village and Golden Gate. Visits to the Drakensberg and Lesotho from Clarens is a must!
- In the very cold Clarens winters, this Clarens accommodation offers electric blankets on all beds and fireplaces in three of the apartments. All the apartments are equipped with heaters.
- Rates are affordable at this Clarens Accommodation. A variety of specials are found on the www.clarenseddies.co.za. Apartments are daily serviced at a very low rate.
- At this Clarens accommodation we take one night bookings.
- Singles are welcome. Rates are adjusted to a single rate.
At this Clarens accommodation we care about guests and service delivery. You will love Clarens Eddies Self Catering / B&B.