Easy or strenuous hiking trips or mountain walks
- Several trails only a few minutes’ walk from Eddies guesthouse in Clarens nature reserve
- Free guided mountain walks in Clarens nature reserve only for Eddie’s guests
- Visit the spectacular Drakesberg peaks, only one and a half hour drive from Clarens. The easiest way to the top of the Drakensberg where you will find the Tugela waterfall (850m). Offers breathtaking views on the well known Amphitheater and Devils Tooth Drakensberg peaks.
- Several trails in Golden Gate National park where you have a great view on the local Red Mountains, the Maluti Mountains in Lesotho and the Drakensberg peaks!
- Mushroom walk, 6km from Clarens town. An amazing natural phenomenon.