Conveniently located, Clarens Eddies offers the best of the Free State and Lesotho. You planning on a trip to the Afri Ski Resort; or the Katse Dam; or the Bokong Nature Reserve; Liphofung Caves; or the Tsehlanyane National Park in Lesotho? Located a mere 42 kms from the Lesotho border, and only 17 kms from the Golden Gate National Park, Clarens Eddies offers self-catering accommodation boasting the best in amenities, atmosphere, central location, with hygienic villas.
- It is a fully equipped self catering units with breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains.
- You will especially enjoy the views of snow capped mountains in the winter.
- Our central location is only 5 minutes walk from the village centre and 10 minutes walk from nearby water streams and picnic spots.
- The option of self catering or bed and breakfast is available.
- Arranged breakfasts are available with a choice of 12 menu items.
- Secure off road parking.
- Tarred road all the way to Eddies ensuring less hammering on your vehicle and making it possible for road bikes as well as smaller vehicles to reach us with ease.
- Warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- The owner of Eddies is also an experienced mountain walk leader able to share knowledge of the surrounding area in an interesting and conversational manner with guests.
- Clean and neat units boasting original artworks.
- Art gallery at Eddies.
- Five villas to cater for various size groups from very small to large groups.
- Daily servicing of the units.
- Towels and linen are included in each of the units
Stylishly furnished to ensure opulence, each villa is designed with comfort in mind. Complete with stoves, microwaves, fridges, toasters, kettles, cooking utensils, and cutlery and outside barbeque facilities, each villa boasts electric blankets and heaters for the chilly winter evenings. Three of the five units have fireplaces making for cosy evenings in during the winter months. Our villas can accommodate up to 16 people.
Enjoy different types of walks to the local mountains, participate in unique mountain summits, and delight in numerous activities available at Eddies, Clarens and the surrounding areas, as well as all the adventure you can enjoy in Lesotho.